Guest Presenters & Others
- Dr. Joao Vendramini presents, "Ecosystem Services Provided by Grazinglands in South Florida." A Zoom event, hosted by Florida Atlantic University, Department of Earth and Environment on October 23, 2020.
Click here for the recording.
- Steve Ensley, DVM, PhD, Clinical Toxicologist, Iowa State University
presenting "Common veterinary toxicology issues in cattle including endophytes and blue-green algae" at the UF/IFAS Range Cattle Research and Education Center in Ona, FL on February 24, 2017.
- Dr. Elver Hodges Interview: 'A Conversation with Dr. Elver Hodges' recorded on January 10, 2013 at the UF/IFAS Range Cattle Research and Education Center in an interview by Al Williamson of UF/IFAS Communications. Dr. Hodges was the first agronomist at the Center serving from 1941 - 1980.
- Florida House Representative Ben Albritton speaks to 'Links to Success' youth about leadership, at the UF IFAS Range Cattle REC on July 9, 2014. view
- Three STEM Students from Hardee Senior High School participated in the FloridaLearns STEM Scholars HEC Summer STEM Field Site Experience this summer at the UF IFAS Range Cattle REC in Ona, FL. These students spent time learning about the research being done and were able to get some hands-on experience. View
- Each year in July, the UF IFAS Range Cattle REC weans it's calves. This video, from July 2013, shows some of the sights and sounds of a typical weaning day. View